It is a privilege to write a letter of appreciation for the truly outstanding work your organization has done over the last several years in building the Newtown Senior Center, the Northeast Veterans Rehabilitation Center, Gardner MA, and the Newtown Canine Center.
Providing the General Management your firm was responsible for all project administration, subcontractor and material buyout, and field operations for several multi-use, multi-building facilities whose aggregate value exceeds $11,000,000. Specifically you had the responsibility to:
- Hire, direct and manage the supervision and field forces, housing, payrolls, expenses, work ethics and performance
- Control suppliers and subcontractors, pricing negotiations, change orders, scheduling, invoicing and requisitions
- Initiate and control communications with the Owners, municipal bodies, a Community College, the public, and the press.
- Prepare and submit all technical documentation to the Project Architect
- Prepare, submit, and insure compliance with State and Federal regulations, Conservation Commission ordinances, and Building Department standards.
- Coordinate / Direct public and private utility companies providing water, sewer, telephone, cable, photovoltaic arrays and geothermal heating and cooling.
- Coordinate an entire LEED program receiving Gold certification.
Sellars Construction is an outstanding company and one that I feel free to recommend without reservation.
Best Personal Regards,Ron MacLachlan, Senior Project Manager